Digital UX Designer / Frontend Developer
Expected SalaryFrom £27,000 per year
Closing Date30th October 2022
Job Role – Digital UX Designer / Frontend Developer
Location – Shenfield, Essex + Home Working
Salary – From £27,000 per year, dependent on experience + Generous Benefits
Experience – 4+ years design agency experience
Blue Serif are strategic thinkers, creative dreamers, and innovative creators.
We’re also a team of highly skilled designers and digital specialists, with decades of industry experience and niche expert knowledge between us. Oh, and we’re a fun, passionate bunch who love a biscuit and strive to go above and beyond for each and every one of our brands.
Our aim, therefore, is to elevate the profile of client’s brands and drive enhanced user experiences with our heady combination of ideas, strategy, creative and design expertise.
We work with a broad range of clients, from global and national brands such as Sony and OnTheMarket, to local businesses and start ups. We are based in new offices in a purpose-built Hub close to Shenfield Station and just 20 minutes from central London and 15 minutes from Chelmsford.
We are looking for a dynamic new team member with a talent for wowing, you’ll be a key member of an innovative team with a commitment to raise the creative bar.
You will be passionate about creating awesome digital creative experiences which exceed client expectations. The ideal candidate will be career driven with a passion for digital design, frontend coding, able to take a project from brief to final stage, including the presentation of work and client liaison.
- Create and deliver awesome web designs and have the ability to develop web sites that exceed client expectations
- Be enthusiastic about design and creativity, able to engage other people with their ideas and express them.
- An excellent design eye for UI combined with a good understanding of UX, is equally important as your web development skills.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the designers, artworkers, digital content producers and the Digital Director
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and pride all aspects of daily work, combined with strong organisational skills
- Take a lead on creating original conceptual ideas and demonstrate solid technical skills in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Sketch, Figma
- Build custom themes in WordPress using ACF Pro and page builder tools like Elementor, WP Bakery and Divi
- Maintaining existing client sites and managing hosting environments
- Promote a culture of innovation, creative excellence, and accountability and provide a positive and supportive leadership role
- Actively increase the team’s external and internal profile
Advantageous additional skills and experience:
- Experience in managing projects and liaising directly with clients
- Experience of building HTML emails and use of Email marketing platforms like MailChimp or Campaign Monitor
- Experience of using Webflow
- A knowledge of Project Management tools such as Slack, Jira, Monday and Wrike
What’s in it for you:
- Variety and creativity of work
- The opportunity to work with some amazing brands
- Work life balance, things happen, we will be flexible
- Work hard and get rewarded, we look after our people
- Mentoring and support from an amazing team
- Career progression, we know talent when we see it
- Company events, we love to have time to chill, relax and enjoy each other’s company
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company pension
- Employee discount scheme
- Private Healthcare support
- Performance based bonuses
For more information please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.